If someone is talking about their kid, talk about them, no need to involve mine. If you want to share all the nonsense you brought and do for you kid, GREAT! Do not follow up with, "Well what do you do for your daughter or did you ever do that for your daughter?" The answer is why the fuck do you care? There is no need to compare kids because what I do in my house you may not do in yours. Do I believe spending two thousand dollars on Christmas is insane, yes and it let's me know that all year you neglect your kid.
If someone sexes you up so righteously that all you can do is give them a high five, then I say do it. Then tell me about it so I can make jokes and snicker like a 13 year old boy who caught a glimpse of side boob on a television show.
I think my partner has put out an APB on me. He fucked up yesterday and out of the blew, I received two text messages and an email from and old flame and two people I considered friends but wanted to let me know that they have always thought of me in "that way". What type of fuckery is this? I am totally uninterested and I let it be known but I will admit, timing is everything and if you know me, you know how I feel about time. I were an egomaniac and needed someone to qualify my awesomeness, I would have thrived off of that attention however; I do not believe that any attention is good attention.
My neighbors are the Hatfields and McCoys of holiday decorations. These yokels are in competition with each other and they want to see who is going to put up the decorations first and which are the biggest, brightest, loudest, and most animated. Halloween ended nineteen days ago and they have up their Christmas decorations; full light show and dancing Santas included.
The 15 year old has made the basketball team. If one more person says, "that's great she is active, it keeps her out of trouble!" Listen up, all the activities in the world will not stop a kid from getting into trouble. Once they have their mind made up on doing something, they do it. So if the 15 year old wants to hang in a part of the city she is banned from or start screwing boys, there is nothing I can do about it unless I find out. One more thing, all this "activeness" is crushing my pockets so to everyone that thinks this is so great, how about you contribute to the cause. There is a tournament the first weekend in December, who would like to make a donation out to cash. Silence, that's what I thought.
There is no reason at all to go to ten different houses to eat the same fucking meal. If your mom fries a turkey but your aunt brines hers, and your grandmother roasts hers, go to the house who makes the best turkey. How many different ways can you make macaroni and cheese, collard greens, string beans, cabbage, stuffing, and candied yams? Out of all those houses, someone probably makes everything really well, so just go there instead of driving all over the fucking city to "get a plate" that will be ruined anyway once all that collard green juice runs all over the other food inside that shoprite grocery bag.
Recently I have begun deleting people from Facebook because they spew these fantastic lies and I can no longer be apart of that fuckery. Of course I received a text message asking if I deleted them and of course I said Yes because if I didn't, I was going to call them out on their lies and fabrications. There was suddenly a rush of urgency and they had to get off the phone, HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment