Phuck Linkin Park.“Burn it down” sucks and all radio DJ’s need to stop playing it. Their songs sound all alike and “Burn it down” sounds exactly like “New Divide” from the Transformers 2 soundtrack. I am going to keep complaining about them until someone gets a phucking clue.
Phuck all the entertainers who want to have their performances at Revel in Atlantic City. I am not spending hotel stays, parking, and miscellaneous to see your show just to go home broke.
Phuck the judge who threw out three counts on the Sandusky Trial. I see it now, all criminal charges will be dismissed and it will become a Civil Suit. There isn’t enough money in the world to heal those scars.
Phuck those parents who are upset because their children are receiving death threats. Those “children” tormented, ridiculed, threatened an elderly woman physical harm to her and her home. That’s my issue, you hit someone with a pebble, they shoot you in the head. Is it extreme, not in my opinion. Why throw the pebble, why bother someone who is not bothering you? Then when the other person reacts the way they see fit, the WORLD decides it was extreme and unnecessary. Who the phuck are you to tell me how to react!
Phuck today’s youth. They are lost souls and I wish to have nothing to do with them. Kids can be cruel but to pick on an old woman, I mean are they any different than a pedophile targeting a small child. They both are feeble and defenseless.
Phuck the city and their lies about the “Blue Lights.” They cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and there are 216 and yet only 100 work. http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120622_19-year-old_shot_to_death_in_North_Philadelphia.html there are blue lights on this corner, yet police have no suspects. The Blue Light is on but no one is home. The Deputy Mayor said if the Blue Light is flashing then the camera is working. How many times have you encountered something that lit up but does not work…..EXACTLY!
Phuck summer school. If your kid phucked up, how dare you pay for them to go to school so they won’t have to repeat a grade. I mean damn, is elementary and secondary school really that difficult or are you just that lazy? I am sure the parents have more to do with their money than buy you tokens and pay $350 per class for 4 weeks of school.
Phuck personal responsibility. I get it now. Torture old people, fail classes, shoot each other, no worries, your parents will fix it. I can't wait to see what type of adults these children will become. I need to get me an arsenal because they are some bath salt, face eating, septa bus fighting, flash mobbing, gang raping mother phuckers.
No comments:
Post a Comment