"You can catch me in the parking lot, hollin' at bitches-parking lot pimpin"
Clearly I work with people that subscribe to this way of life. I arrived at work very early and decided to just relax in my car, listen to 104.5 and drink my free McDonald's coffee. Out the corner of my eye i see this huge SUV barrel through 4 empty that was surrounded by other parked cars, then do another zigzag through 2 more empty spaces that were between parked cars. I just knew they were going to clip that red Pontiac but didn't, WHEW! In this 7 second thrill ride, i could hear Watch the Throne blasting because that Otis song was playing. Let me set another scene for ya. According to my car, it was 35 degrees where I was located so why is it I could hear their music? Oh i know why, because it was so loud, it was booming through the rolled up windows and my own rolled up windows with my radio playing in the background.
I just don't get it. Am I to believe people still want to show off when they have a car, no matter how decent/lame it may be? Are you putting on a front for you co-workers to say "look bros and hoes, I'm driving?" That would be idiotic because the parking lot is in the back so if you are back there, you have a car and drive (unless you carpool). What are you 16 and you got mommy's car and you want to show off in front of the cool kids? Jesus H. Christ get a life.
Now there is this other douche bag that drives through the lot as if he is on the Audubon. He drives fast, i mean 60mph fast and he is a "pull through the space" parker. Dude you really are driving 60mph and pulling through a parking space. You are going to kill someone. He is also another loud music banger.
Now I am not one to call the fuzz but clearly someone has because lately, the township police has been posted up in our parking lot driving around in circles up and down the lanes. Coincidence, I think not.
No comments:
Post a Comment