Phuck L&I (Licenses and Inspections). 40,000 abandoned homes along with $472 million owed in back taxes.
Phuck Occupy Philadelphia. You are taking the space of where the homeless sleep. That's their "home"
Phuck Mitt Romney, vote Ron Paul.
Phuck Mayor Nutter for winning again. Looks like our streets will be ice covered again this year.
Phuck people who bitch early in the morning. Damn can I put down my phucking bag.
Phuck PGW for trying to shut off my gas for $200.
Phuck the PUC (Public Utility Commission) who said they want me to break down my back bill of $200 over 2 years. WHAT!!!!????
Phuck my employer for being open the day after Thanksgiving.
Phuck me for volunteering to work the day after Thanksgiving.
Phuck PPD (Philadelphia Police Dept) for not coming when a car accident occurs. They "don't do that anymore" unless it's a serious accident.
Phuck Streets Department for not fixing that light. I have called whacktastic 311 and reported that outage. It gets fixed but then it breaks again.
Phuck 311, you guys are lame.
Phuck PLCB (PA Liquor Control Board). Stop fighting Gov.Corbett and let the people run the liquor stores. I am tired of paying $5 so I can get cheap booze and gas.
Phuck Penn State supporters. May all your sponsors (Chevy, Sherwin Williams, and etc) pull out and leave you so broke that you become a Junior College.
Phuck Mark Zuckerberg for his new changes to facebook. Accounts are being hacked and flooded with porn. You are in way over you head kid.
Phuck iTunes. It's all your fault, no one carries CD's anymore. Or it has been scaled back (see Bestbuy). Steve Jobs strikes again.
Phuck 3.9% city tax. No taxation without representation is a bold faced lie. Streets are broken, schools are broken, the city itself is broken.
BOUT TIME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
100.