Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wacktastic Wednesday

I still don't understand Twitter and yet I continue to follow people.
  
Mastery 8th and 9th graders attacked some dude down 4th street. I know Obama and Oprah are like see, this is why we don't like to give The Blacks anything.
 
Radio Shack aka The Shack, is way better than Best Buy when it comes to phones and technology accessories that you need at a much lower price.
 
Basketball Wives was okay. the highlight was chad and evelyn exchange. Yes i know the black Rocky Dennis aka Eric Williams throw a drink in his estranged wife's face, but heck she deserved it, she threw one first. he should've headbutted that tranny.
 
 
I am being offered presents if I invite them to Google +.  I don't even want or know how to use it but because everyone else wants it, imma hold on to it. [Insert evil laugh here]
 
Saying happy anniversary to your spouse in some long diatribe on facebook is lame. aren't you going home to that person later or is facebook the highlight of your relationship. i would hope that this morning you said happy anniversary to me with some dick and a pancake, a cock and a blintz, a penis and a crepe, a schlong and a bagel.
 
Really, i mean really you gonna be in the stall with your legs gapped that far open that your foot is now in my stall. are you really that fat or you just dont know how to squat? if so, use the handicap bathroom, it will solve both problems.
 
Of all the things I lost these past two weeks, I miss my mind the most.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment