
The money I spent in Pizza Hut, I should have just went to Memphis Taproom but I felt my attire represented Pizza Hut more.
I still can not get the hang of twitter. I am the suckiest programmer EVER.
I had a great sleep and was fully rested and yet I am sitting here feeling very angry and overwhelmed. Time for a liquid lunch.
Everyone lied and said their signal is never lost during rain with Directv. Well that mess happens to me everytime.
Magic Johnson was a jawn back in the day, I see how he got "HIV". Yes it's quoted because Magic does not nor was he ever HIV positive.
It's too early in the morning to be talking trash and explaining why something won't work before you try it. I mean really let the day start, why argue or become so abrasive at 10:42am. shut the fuck up.
I think I am going to run away and not come back.
Google+ has made me the most "popular girl" in school. Everyone is asking me to invite them so they can partake in the glorious and exclusive new social network. I think I'll pass, hell I still can't figure out Twitter and Facebook is already occupying my time.
We are on our way to becoming a third world country. Forget trying to buy a home in the US, I'm blowing this popsicle stand, Europe/Canada here I come.
Speaking of leaving America, Kobe has it right. Go to China and play ball while they do their dumb lock out.
Speaking of lock out, social networks, news channels, blogs, and daily conversations are all filled with football talk. Fuck football, let's talk about how raising the debt ceiling and not cutting spending is going to ruin us all.
I get to end my day with "girl he didnt get custody of his kid because he has a felony. he robbed crown." 2nd female says "what did he want some chicken?" 1st female replies, "i dont know, he was trippin."
This is why I NEED to ride the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment