Monday, July 25, 2011

Manic Monday - The heatwave fried my brain

 
Does anyone have AOL? i opened up an email and it said i could click the link or paste in 
my browser. but it also had a different link that said AOL users click here.

Al B. Sure's cover of killing him softly is better than Roberta flack and Lauryn hill.

7 steps of grief can be used to help you overcome the end to a relationship. "get the jelly twat"

Blah Blah Blah comes from Blathering so i have decided to start spelling Blah with the T. Why not,
i already spell dumby with the B and not the M.

Shurl sees the most interesting things on the bus and train. I think I will go people watching for
free instead of Helium Comedy Club for $20.

Not answering your phone because you were out of town is never an excuse. Cell phones have
international calling and last I checked, Maryland has cellular towers.

I was hoping the football lock out would have cancelled the season...no such luck.

Peach Orbit gum smells like peach gin.

In America, if a small is 12oz and medium is 16oz, and a large is 20oz, why is an extra large
32oz. that makes no sense and i bring this up because my 14yr old wants an iced coffee but a small
is too small and a medium is too much. why cant we just buy beverages by the ounce, like you can
fruit or fresh pasta.

Complaining about your ran down gutter neighborhood that is being taken over by hipsters and spruced
up is not a reason to blame hipsters. Blame your neighbors for letting their property fall apart and
letting their kids go to the corner store and drop potato chip bags and Day's soda bottles in front
of your door or in the empty lot that used to be a house but they had to tear it down because it was
so messed up.

I really like Basketball Wives, well none are really wives, more like ex-wives and baby mommas,
only one of them had a superstar basketball player husband. This episode tonight, they are going
to fight...YES!

I don't want to see a tribute concert to Michael Jackson. I don't want anyone else singing his songs.

Speaking of Michael, he and Paul made great music together.

I went to the dollar store and asked how much something cost. The 14yr old walked away from me.
 
It was so hot this week, I considered shaving all my hair off.  Then I remembered how much I look like
my brother.
 
I laugh every time I watch What's love got to do with it? - "Eat the cake Anna Mae!"

No comments:

Post a Comment