Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Days with Dasia

 
Go to fullsize image
It's been so long since I blogged. I have tons of stuff on my mind which would make one think, hey you should blog!  Right, Wrong!
Because I have so much on my mind, it's all running together and my brain looks like alphabet soup, a bunch letters just swimming around in tomato soup.
This morning Dasia and I were having a conversation which is rare because she has been in a funky mood but what 14 year old teenager isn't. We were on our way to work, well actually Double D's before work to get her bagel twist and iced coffee. While riding past 7th and allegheny, I stated that no matter the time of day, these people are outside.  It was 845am and about 88 degrees.  Dasia said, "Trap day or night, never sleep when you trapping."  I looked at her and said "where did you hear that?"  She said "that's what they say."  I said oh, well did you ever think thats a dumb word to use when talking about selling drugs. I mean think about it, you are saying that what you are doing is a TRAP.  So why do it, why put yourself in a trap.  She laughed and said "SMH Mom."  By the way, I hate when she says SMH.
 
 
We arrive at Double D's, now I see this same FAT dude out there every day with his broad begging.  He is watching me pull up, looking in my car. Everyday he asks me for money.  I am fed up so with this guy asking me for money along with his dusty broad. Allow me to go left for a minute:
 
1. Homeless people shouldnt be fat.
2. If a bitch can use her mouth to beg, she can use that same mouth to suck a dick and get a dollar.
3. If that fat dude can stand there in dingy but not filthy clothes, then he can go stand outside walmart and ask for work.
4. If that fat dude can stand there then he can also get his life in order so he can TRAP.
 
Okay so back to the original story, I am getting out my car, the dude says "get me a cup of coffee, cream and sugar". I said i have been ignoring you for weeks so if i tell you a no will you fucking stop. Or how about you feed my fucking kid.
Apparently my ranting set other people off because Dasia said while I was in Double D's, two other people went off.
I saw the guy come in and was mumbling but I didnt know what he was talking about.  Dasia said the guy was out there like, "do you got me on a coffee, do you got me on a bagel, pussy get a fucking job and be a man!"  Dasia then said some lady walking by (who did not come in Double D's) told them to fuck off and kill themselves.
 
Now ordinarily I would act like such an animal in front of my kid but I was tired of a mother fucker putting his hand out to me, with his hand literally one foot from touching me.  Say hello to William Foster.  
 
im out
#ihatephilly

1 comment:

  1. Actually...'Trap' to me is the PERFECT word for it, cuz that's exactly what it is...and yes...they are DUMB for doing it knowing that it's inevitably...a TRAP.

    LOL!

    100.

    ReplyDelete