
Kansas City Missouri police said a five-year-old girl drowned a toddler for crying too much. The victim, 18-month-old Jermane Johnson Jr., lived in the St. Louis area, but was staying with relatives in Kansas City, Mo.
The incident happened Friday, June 3 just before midnight. According to Darin Snapp with the Kansas City Missouri Police Department, a mentally handicapped 16-year-old was babysitting the children, but was sleeping at the time of the drowning.
Police intially thought the toddler's death was an accident, but after further investigation Snapp said police determined the girl took the toddler into the bathtub where water remained from a previous bath and drowned the toddler because he wouldn't stop crying. However, police said with the girl's young age, it is difficult to prove she understood the permanence of death.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
How do you try the 5 year old for homocide or as an adult. The child who acted irrationally and inappropriately has no idea that it would result in the death of their sibling. Now I do feel children over the age of 5 should become aware of right/wrong and with every action there is a reaction. You steal, I beat your hands.
You play with matches, I burn your hands.
You curse or sass me, you eat soap.
You spit, I pop you in the mouth (open hand).
You fight your siblings, you are seperated from them and I take everything away.
You throw food on the floor, well consider that your last meal until the next day.
I can go on and on but I do these things to keep my kid from becoming a monster aka sociopath.
Can someone tell me, where were the parents? They left a mentally handicapped, no let's call a spade a spade, they left a retarded 16 year old to watch their 5 year old and 18month old. Damn mom, because you know there is no dad around, was the dick really swinging that night? Or was the club really popping or did you need to have a girl's night out and drink nuvo and try to get fucked by some random dude.
16 and mentally retarded means stay away. Look, I get that you are "mentally challenged" and you have a right to gainful employment according to the government but not on my watch. I don't care if Corky himself asked to watch my 5 year old and 18 month old, no matter how great he read those lines on that show, that dude was still retarded. His response time is slow, his movements are slow, and well dammit he was just slow.
Now that I think of it, what if the babysitter aka captain retard drowned the baby. Ever think about that!?!?! I am of sound mind and body on most days and a crying kid irks the hell out of me but I know how to handle it. What can a retarded 16 year old do but drown a baby and blame it on a 5 year old.
Mom should die by firing squad.
No comments:
Post a Comment