Friday, June 10, 2011

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly

---Phuck wearing Uggs and hot pants/daisy dukes/poon poon shorts/booty shorts or whatever the
   phuck you call them, it's 104° degrees in Philly.
---Phuck these little boys who think they can try to talk to my 14yr old in front of me.  That's why I 
   played your punk ass and the boyfriend made you feel extra small.
---Phuck these guts hanging out. Yeah i mentioned it before but they won't go away.
---Phuck people who wear religion on their sleeve, body, head, or cubicle and wanna be running
   around sucking and phucking everything that moves.  How about you read that Psalm or
   Surah you got hanging up there and shut the phuck up.
---Phuck eating fruit for breakfast, I am starving.
---Phuck my couch (Dave Chapelle as Rick James), it's uber hot.  I think the material is corduroy.
---Phuck Lebron James for being a simp and letting these NBA players phuck his mom and his
   baby mom/girlfriend. 
---Phuck Kobe for not making those sneakers in my size.
---Phuck this heatwave, I need a mild Sunday so I can go to Odunde and eat fries and get a book.
---Phuck me for fighting the inevitable and waiting until 34 accept the fact that I want to be just like 
   my mom.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment