I am not homophobic but I hate a Lesbian. I get it, some guys are into the two girls one dick but two dicks one girl makes sense because we have more orificies (holes if you must), but I digress. I was talking to my good friend Cheese aka Sapphire aka Shurl and she told me she was on the bus and this chick proceeded to talk about her baby momma. Cheese asked me how can a lesbian have a baby momma. Last I checked, a lesbian couldn't be a baby momma. The only way I can see a woman being a baby momma is if a woman is pregnant with the egg of the other woman that was fertilized by some male. If you are a black butch bitch on the bus, then i know you did not partake in some type of IVF/GIFT/ZIFT (those are different types of In Vitro Fertilization techniques).
These lesbians are confused and thinking because she dresses like a guy, sprays on some Issey Mikaye and drops her voice a few octaves, she is male, WRONG, you are just a drag queen and you dad should have loved you with his arms not his rod (okay okay that was real dickheaded of me. Butch women were molested but hell something happened). Some even have people calling her,him or she, he---CUT IT OUT YOU ARE NOT MALE. These women pretending to be men are putting their lives and the lives of their girlfriends, children (because you know a lot of them have them), and other loved ones at risk. Let's say a male approaches a female because he is attracted to her and would like to get to know her better. What is the butch lesbian to do? She can try to raise up on the male, but he may then hit the butch lesbian. Now it's a hate crime and everyone is screaming, "she is a woman, you didnt have to hit her like that!" But wait, a few minutes ago, she was a HE.
What happens when a woman is now dyking it and she has children. Her childrens father may frown upon this new union. What are you going to do when he approaches you about the situation? If an argument ensues and he begins to lay hands on his children's mother, will her butch lesbian girlfriend step in? If she knows what I know, she better step aside because a woman CANNOT, i repeat, CANNOT beat a man. We are not physically built to handle that type of force or strength.
Currently there is a lesbian feeling my wave. This has been going on for a while. Now, I ignore it because as long as she doesnt approach me, I'm good. Let's say this bitch, I mean butch, decides she wants to make an advance. Do I tell my boyfriend because if it was a dude he would want to know and since she is pretending to be a dude i should tell him right. WRONG, I will chin check that bitch because that is what you are, a bitch.
These butch lesbians sit down to pee, just like me. They bleed every month just like me because let's face fact, you can't wear a maxi-pad on a pair of boxers and if you wear a tampon, hmph that thing is so phallic and from what I thought, you shouldn't want anything going up in that pussy hole. Speaking of the pussy hole, what is with them wearing a strap on dildo? Let me get this straight, you get a "masculine" woman and ask her to wear a strap on. How about you just get a soft looking, soft spoken dude aka Kanye West to fuck. The pump action/grind a male does during a fuck session is something that can not be imitated. Same way a guy can not pop his ass like a bitch from a Luke video. If a woman puts on a strap on...she will do that up and down motion (same we did as kids when were were freaking) thinking that is how a guy fucks, WRONG AGAIN. There is a techinque and like I stated, it cant be imitated.
I am going to end this blog but let me say this, to all your butch ass dykes of the world, you have been warned.
I'm out
No comments:
Post a Comment