-Phuck Lesbians (more to follow)
-Phuck leaving my ipod at home and now i have to listen to the mindless dribble of co-workers
-Phuck Sprint and that extra $10 fee they charge if you have a smart phone
-Phuck this Recession that caused all the GM/Buick/Pontiac dealerships to close
-Phuck T.F. Jingles, I'm about to return you to the PSPCA
-Phuck thumbsucking. I need an intervention.
-Phuck "For Colored Girls", that movie just showed how stupid women are and can be over/about a man
-Phuck "Precious", that movie just sucked and Lee Daniels should be ashamed of himself
-Phuck Democracy, Socialism is the way to go
-Phuck WDAS for playing such wack music, God I need my ipod
-Phuck these drunk jeans I'm wearing. What a waste of $150, i should gain the weight back so they will fit. Oh wait that sounds stupid, just like
for colored girls.
-Phuck West Philly, yeah I said it
-Phuck B.O.B.
-Phuck America for indicting John Edward for getting his dick sucked. That's between him and his wife who is now dead. Thanks America,
you killed her, not cancer.
-Phuck not having enough money to quit my job and move to England NOW.
-Phuck Dwayne Wade, Dirk "Diggler" Notwitzki can get it.
-Phuck this blog, time for me to address my real reason for being here...Lesbians.
I'm out.
No comments:
Post a Comment