Friday, May 27, 2011

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly

It's been a long time, I shouldna left you....okay that's all I really know so I will jump right into this blog.
-Phuck showing a fat stomach and stretch marks. Remember the trend where it was cool to show ass crack aka butt cleavage, well this is right up there with that and it needs to stop.
-Phuck me ("Would you phuck me? Cause I'd phuck me") cause I am dropping weight, so while I'm looking pretty sexy in my new size, I am also looking a hot mess in saggy panties and loose bras. ILGK (c) PUSHA T
-Phuck these dudes and chicks who like to send pictures of their gentials in a random way.  Try explaining that to your significant other, whoa doggie.  So Jamal, Danielle, Charles, Larry, Antoinette, Aaron, Beeb, cut it the phuck out.
-Phuck mice and if you got them, go to the SPCA, they will treat you right.  Shout out to TFJ.
-Phuck Management Reporting for running Level 10's....I actually had to earn my paycheck this week.
-Phuck Slomins for installing such a uber sensitive alarm system. 
-Phuck not being able to see my friends the way I want to..no worries, the big BBQ is coming real soon.
-Phuck dudes looking like slaves. Rolled up or cut off skinny jeans with no shirt on and flip flops looking like Kunta is not cool.
-Phuck the 14 year old for asking me explain how the transexual in the Chinese store went from Boy to Girl.  Phuck me for really telling her and including drawings. HA!
-Phuck people who argue through texts.  Aruging through texts is like winning the Special Olympics, no matter what, you're still a phucking retard.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment