Phuck Penndot for waiting until the last minute to salt Henry Ave. Everything past Walnut Lane was a hot mess.
Phuck twidling my thumbs and waiting with such agony to find out if she was accepted to any of the high schools.
Phuck being sick for a week. I need to go to the doctor because I can't take OTC meds.
Phuck gaining all this weight because I am happy.
Phuck being happy because now I gained all this weight, its making me utterly sad.
Phuck online degrees from CU, PJU, PYDU and so forth. I mean damn Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a bachelors and masters. 3 years to get both and you never had a college credit to start, yeah phucking right.
Phuck Steez for kicking my ass in Kung Fu Panda. I want a rematch and I will see you online for Left 4 Dead.
Phuck comparing lives. What you do and how you do it is yours and yours alone. Stop worrying about they are doing or what you are missing because you aren't doing that or apart of it.
Phuck me for saying that I'm 35. I took that too far.
Phuck my internet being off. I shoulda worked from home today but Verizon is tripping with these prices. Come on Clear.
Phuck me for not blogging like I should but I haven't had much to rant about. Maybe I need to create a new blog called "Sunny Days"
No comments:
Post a Comment