Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random

 
Go to fullsize imageAs I sit there thinking about everything that has happened in the past 48hrs, I realized a lot of fuck boy stuff goes on in the world and I just don't understand why.  Maybe I am not supposed to but that doesn't stop it from coming my way and grabbing my attention, even if it is for just a moment.
 
---Why are people constructing sites to celebrities about how much they hate that celebrity.  Does that really seem like you worship that celebrity? 
---How is it possible to look like you wear dirty panties (thanks Steez) and if you don't, how can you erase that look?
---Why is the M&M pretzels filled with more green and blue.  Where is the orange, yellow, and red? That's an odd way to distribute candy.
---Why are there still crackheads in the world?  Didn't people see what happened in the 80's. Back then you didn't know what crack would do, but you do now.
---Why is there a line of clothing called Whooty Wear?  To everyone else in the world, its just called Apple Bottoms.
---Why do people still get live checks?  Ever heard of workplace banking?
---Why are people on facebook playing these weird games at 8am. Does anyone work anymore?
---Why did I celebrate my 20 year anniversary of "womanhood" yesterday?  Riding the crimson wave is NEVER cool.
---Why am I celebrating Christmas for the first time in seven years and already regretting it?
---Why men who purchase Capri's for themselves are called manpris? I just call it sissy.
---Why haven't I ever seen a black person working in a Nail Salon? Is it just for Asians and Whites?
---I have almost replaced all of my VHS tapes with DVDs and now they made Blu-Ray, Why is the establishment trying to make us look like fools. I say nay to Blu-Ray, cool, that rhymed.
---Why NAMBLA is allowed to exist?  Free speech my ass, you are diddling little boys, gross.
---Why "Real Housewives of ..." is so popular. 
---Why did the online entertainment say Johnny Depp wasn't a star until Pirates of the Caribbean?  I think Orlando Bloom wrote that article.
---Why is it every time I hear Sarah Palin speak, I see Bobby's mom (from Bobby's World) and I'm waiting for her to say "Dontcha Know".
---Why is my daughter's assistant coach a fat old black man with a cane.  How can you teach anyone about basketball?
---Why did I already run out of things to say? Geez my life is boring, I need to go outside and get new material.
 
 
I'd like to give a shout out to Nino Demayo www.worldlyweighs.wordpress.com , this blog was inspired by him (King Inspiration, step your game up).  Oh and I got a new blog coming every Thursday.  Stay tuned.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment