Phuck not having an iphone..I dont really want one, I just want to play angry birds.
Phuck being sick. I am miserable and sitting at my desk and can't think straight.
Phuck Christmas music. If I hear Silent Night or It's Christmas one more time, I may stab someone.
Phuck people who take comments from facebook and show them to authority figures, boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses/partners. I got tripped up that way and it's so not cool.
Phuck Tom Joyner for saying he can believe they cutting unemployment with Christmas right around the corner. Are you kidding me, phuck Christmas, people need to eat and keep a roof over their heads.
Phuck the 13yr olds basketball coach for moving the game to Sunday at 1pm.
Phuck me for not having a BJ's card sooner.
Phuck me for waiting 8 years before putting all this stuff in storage. I mean really, is it necessary to keep summer shoes/sneakers in the closet, just to take up space.
Phuck people who make Pollyanna a job. It should be fun and whimsical, not full of booze and gift cards. I can buy my own booze and gift cards.
Phuck the Salvation Army Kroc Center for not getting back to me. I need to know the rates for your stupid club. Why won't you give them to me?
Phuck Steez for trying to squash my "PAUSE" moment.
Phuck Nino for coming up with the confession idea. Wish I woulda thought of it first, oh well. Check it out at www.worldlyweighs.wordpress.com
No comments:
Post a Comment