Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Texts from the Exes

Go to fullsize imageBack in June, I wrote a blog about stilettos and slippers, you know the one.  Anyway, well here it is, winter, well autumn if you wanna get technical, and what do I hear, my phone buzzing. What do I see, an old boyfriend wanting to wish me a happy birthday, uhh okay, no problem there.  But then this fool wanted to express how sorry he was for the way he treated me and i was nothing but great to him (his words).  My response, no big, it was 8yrs ago and its a learning experience.  His response, so when are you getting married.  Hold the phone, are you kidding me.  Is that your way of asking if I am involved, idiot.
 
Part two, the ex text me yesterday (see yesterday blog about NERD concert). He let me know NERD CD was out, dude I already copped it and popped into my cd drive at work.  He then asks me how I and the 13yr old are doing. He then gives me a snippet about his kids and tells me he brought another property and is ready to rent it out.  I said cool.  He then sends a random text "I'm still single:).
 
I get it, you are all thinking well they want to rekindle that old flame.  NO DICE. I haven't heard from any of these two or any other fellas I know that was digging the kid since March.  Between April and October 31, Men (just like women) disappear.  Now its cold and you want a warm body and hot meal. You think no one knows your game homeboy.  We all see right through you and the shenanigans you are trying to pull.  Well I say kill yourself because I am no ones jump off.....to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment