I talked to a bunch of fellas and broads and this is what I got so far. Please comment if I am missing something or comment just to comment, i like feedback.
A jump off (JO) is someone who you have sex with and there are no strings attached. Now I was recently informed that said JO doesnt have to be attractive and they shouldnt look better than your dude or chick. I would think otherwise because how are you supposed to be turned on by someone you deem gross. However I do understand not wanting your JO to look better than you partner because they could cause a problem which will be discussed later.
I was also told that a JO should enjoy the mutual pleasure without pressures of commitment. The way i see that is someone is trying to fuck for free. You can get that same detachment from a hooker and you are still taking the same risks.
I asked could the JO ever hang out or converse about anything else. I was given a flat out NO because that makes it a relationship. But isnt fucking a relationship anyway. I mean you gotta talk at some point and come to this mutual understanding that this is the dynamic and the rules shall not change.
What makes someone get a JO. It seems for men, its all about the act, single or involved. The woman, it could be about her need to connect to someone else because her dude doesnt talk to her. Or it could be purely sexual but again, women are emotional and will not be able to seperate the two unless she is a whore. Whores seperate the two because they are there to do a job and not be your girlfriend. In their minds, they are fucking benjamin franklin, not Steve. Women will convince themselves they are down for it, but then, it takes a turn for the worse. She will start calling and texting at 2pm and not 2am. She will try to ask you about your day and ask to hang out. By this point, the guy is wishing his JO will jump off a cliff.
The JO situation has become a "Fatal Attraction" or "Unfaithful" movie moment or even "Snapped" as seen on Oxygen. Death and dismemberment are involved because the two could not be seperated. I understand you have to choose wisely but how do you choose, how are you supposed to know that after 5 months of blowing her back out, she isnt going to catch feelings and stab him during the post coital slumber that he takes before he goes home (JO's do not spend the night, right????). Is anyone out there scared this could be their reality or by accepting a Jump Off you too have Jumped Off the deep end!?!?
Great blog!! I see you evolved your writing style a bit. Good shit Ol Girl. As far as JO's go, I can't really call it..every chick I come across thinks I'm supposed to the "one" and we gotta be "better" than that..smh@ myself..
ReplyDelete