
I had to give it a minute and cast these here PPP's at a later time because well, I needed to get my thoughts together and make sure I address everyone and everything perfectly...Let's get it!
Phuck people for not voting.
Phuck people for voting.
Phuck me for messing with the people who did or didn't vote. I don't care, I only have a "Meet the Press" moment with my cohost at home.
Phuck Hammer for dissing JayZ. I hate JayZ but come on, you not helping yourself in any way, shape, or form Hammer.
Phuck getting hammered for my birthday but not getting nailed.
Phuck Jager, you sent me back to my college days, but this time I didn't yak.
Phuck not being able to have a conversation between my dude and my daughter as they talked about basketball.
Phuck basketball, except Carmelo Anthony.
Phuck not being able to listen to Ceelo new cd online for free thru NPR because TNS Inc and Websense dont care about black people.
Phuck Steez for saying he is buying Kanye new cd.
Phuck the 13yr old for not doing the science fair project on who has the better Maxi-pads. She punk out and is doing laundry detergent....boooo I tell ya.
Phuck Halloween and all the old (24-38) skanks dressed like fairies with tutus and wings but looking extra gutty and sloppy while pushing your baby in a stroller.
Phuck Comcast for increasing their rates. My bill went up $25, so not cool.
Phuck all my exes who think they can just text me out of the blue and ask me stupid questions (see previous blogs).
Phuck Oprah for making Kinetic her favorite thing. I guess I wont be getting one for my 360.
Phuck being so sleepy at work on Wednesday that I had to leave my desk and go sleep in the cafeteria for an hour.
Phuck PGW(Philadelphia Gas Works) and Mother Nature. Y'all are in cahoots. I will not turn on my heat until 12/15/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment