Friday, October 22, 2010

You're only as old as you look!


That was and still is my explanation for people I thought was 49 years old but they were only 30. Well I look about 25 years old (next to my daughter, i look 22) but I feel like 40. My body is old, tired, and broken down. I have the mental capacity of a 35 year old (according to BrainAge). I remember when I first got that game, it said my mind was that of a 27 year old. Now look at me, old brain, old body, with old problems.


I can rejuvenate the brain (the job and school will do that) but the body....well that has a lot to do with the problems. The 13yr old, the male species, family, friends, and the Precious Clan are all aging me in the body. That stress is causing my cortisol to lower, making my metabolism slow, im storing fat and becoming lazy, sluggish and tired. It kills me to stay up past 10pm.


I have been told a million times over to just smoke (green) and it will relieve me of said stress. Yeah that could be true but then that means i have to spend money on the green. I am not spending money on that especially when i have tuition, rent, car note, utilities, groceries, gas (why is it 2.85gal), and all the miscellaneous stuff.


I am open to suggestions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment