Phuck oversleeping all week because it's cold and dark outside. Time for me to hibernate.
Phuck scammers, scamming and all those who scam. It's not worth it especially when you doing it for pennies...now that Enron mess, thats a reason to scam.
Phuck Cheese aka SHarris. How dare you imply that I would sink so low and attempt to slaughter the Thirsty Bitch (see blog "the obvious title") because of current events. Shame on you Cheese.
Phuck me for rejoicing, celebrating, and basking in the glory of all that is bad in the world and being so jubilant about the comeuppance.
Phuck Steez for calling me a menace.
Phuck having a teenager, its the pits. I don't know how my mom did it, and she did it twice.
Phuck people asking me about Thanksgiving already, can I deal with Halloween please.
Phuck not having money on 10/14/10 and couldn't see Ghostface at the Troc.
Phuck my key fob for not working. This is gonna suck when it gets cold.
Phuck not having more to say, so I guess I will go to work.
I just want to say a few things and get them off my chest its about my job.My job is a well "respected" place but there are a lot of satans workers that operate the place im just going to call this place purple line.and im going to start from the top.
ReplyDeleteFuck the director of testing he is such a bitch i know your not fucking your wife right because you dont have a backbone.
Fuck my old supervisor he tried to get all the black people over dum shit and when that didnt work he just wrote everybody up on dum shit. DUM SHIT. Everybody in purple line know he is a racist but yet give him a new and better position.
Fuck the new supervisor this bitch was just one of us now she all high and mighty.You dont have a degree how did they pick you.I guess all those days staying late really did pay off.Bitch i know where you live at.
Fuck myself for not going to college after i got out of high school. I just had to make money.
Fuck the head of Human Resources, Fuck all the supervisors Fuck them all. and on that note i will say "YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL" thanks Samual L. Jackson for that very famous quote. and thank you sunny giving me a chance to rant and rave.