Monday, October 11, 2010

TNS Inc Shenanigans


Previously I mentioned TNS Inc and said that I would touch on their shenanigans. Like I said, I have move on up, out of the basement and onto the penthouse with a balcony and view and of the lake. Yet, the shenanigans just seem to continue and even though I am no longer there, I am still friends with many people who are trapped in that dungeon.


My birthday is coming and you know what, who cares....well no one should except me. It's my birthday and if you want to wish me well, buy a gift, take me out, or etc: Thank you and although its appreciated it is not necessary. This is what brings me to TNS Inc and their birthday shenanigans. Someone's birthday was coming or has passed, one person sends out a mass email collecting money for cake, decorations and a small gift. Well as usual, they argued over who was included on the email and who shouldn't have been. They argued over who is buying what decorations, who is putting them up, and what kind of cake and where to get it from.

The way I see it, most of us there are 30plus and if you NEED your coworkers to make your birthday special then my friend, you have lost at life (thanks Steez).


Scenario#2, one coworker is having a Tupperware party. Now as this person secretly tries to hand out invitations to their Tupperware party because there is a coworker they don't like and do not want them to attend their party. How about this, don't give that person and if they ask you for one or ask why they didn't get one, tell them flat out....I don't like you like that and don't want you at my Tupperware party. Now you are thinking, that is simple enough, but it isnt. They decided to let this person, whom they dislike, impose on their Tupperware party. Fast forward to Monday and the girl who had the Tupperware party is at work complaining to everyone that walks by and tells them how the girl they don't like "showed up" to their Tupperware party and was "irking" (thanks 13yr old). I said it before and MC Breed said it again, AINT NO FUTURE IN YO FRONTIN!"


Scenario#3, you sit around work all day and do absolutely nothing. You talk on the phone loudly, swearing and calling your kids mother fuckers all day long, you text, surf the net, and comb you hair. BUT you are the first person to bring attention, loudly, to what someone else is doing. The sad part is, the person(s) that this is being done to says nothing. I tell ya, that loud talk really does a number on a lot of folks but not the kid. How dare you throw stones when you live in a glass house that is filled with cracks.


No comments:

Post a Comment