Friday, October 8, 2010

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly

Phuck putting up an angry picture to describe these PPP, I've been gone to long and I know you only read it for kicks and giggles and not my pictures.

Phuck having an ear infection at 35

Phuck standardized testing and the way you are trying to pigeon hole my 13yr old

Phuck my 20yr old nephew who is a drop out, smokes weed, and sits on his mamie's sofa all day and go twitter. What the phuck are you tweeting you twit? You don't do anything all day.

Phuck my brother for being the biggest asshole and worst brother in the whole wide universe.

Phuck my dad for not bringing me the green tomatos, collard greens, and cucumbers from his garden. I really wanted that stuff.

Phuck applying to 80 high schools and hoping the 13yr old gets accepted to at least half.

Phuck the kid trying to pump my gas and when I said NO, he flat out asked for the $2.

Phuck Mighty Mouse for not explaining to his staff why overtime was cut. Its all about the books ladies and gents.

Phuck the summer ending on such a sour note for so many people I know. Oh well, autumn brings about change (check those lovely colors) and I will follow up on the summer in a later blog.

Phuck me for not blogging in so long but the summer was torrential and I would rather not air out the grievances when I was in THAT state of mind.

Phuck the YMCA we joining the Salvation Army.

Phuck TNS Inc employees who need to feel loved on their birthday by a bunch of people they don't even talk to outside of work.

Phuck anyone who doesn't work and has no intention on working.

Phuck PHA (Philadelphia Housing Authority) for scamming. I guess I'll never get me a new construction. Who am I kidding, I wouldnt get one anyway.

Phuck 529 Plan who lowers your child's financial aid because you decided to save for your kid.

Phuck financial aid (PHEEA) for the 13yr old anyway because by the time she goes to college, I will be making too much money for her to qualify...so take that. Kidding, I still want some.

Phuck Beanie Sigel for having the IRS on his back. You idiot, I've been there and I didnt owe them as much but it still hurt like a motherphucker.

Phuck Jose Cuervo, 1800 silver is money. Patron is still nasty and gives me a headache.

Phuck TNS Inc and their books. I HAVE to use 9 vacation days before the year is out....liability reasons. Dammit.

Phuck going to work sick, but I will so I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment