
My mom always told me to give credit where credit is due. Well man oh man, a lot of people never got that memo.
I have had several conversations with friends and if they say something clever, interesting, observant, or funny and I like it, I let them know, "Yeah Imma steal that!"
What I dont like is someone using your words/slang so much to the point that you yourself dont even wanna say those words ever again. Then to hear someone else say or do something that you have said or done and try to pass it off as an original thought...well that burns me up.
My homie Steez said, "Ill worry about that once I start getting paid for my words!" I get his point, but I am not a writer and I have no intention on trying to be one. Besides, I speak in vulgarities and Jessecanese, so why steal my words and pass them off as your own.
Dammit to hell, as i type this blog it just hit me, i swear it did, they must wanna be like me.
Wow, thats lame. I am not that clever!
*Jessecanese are the all the words I make up or put together from other words, or use words from other nouns to describe a word that already exists. For example: awestatic, sucktacular, craptacular, wacktastic, lies and fabrications, and etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment