
I have been angry, and you're thinking, what's new! Seriously, I am having a problem with women. Again you're thinking, what's new! Well here is what's new, I am tired of all these women wanting to be independent and thinking they can do what a man does, and they want equality and blah blah blah. That's all fine and dandy, I am all about women's liberation (shake that load off), but I am still not killing a waterbug, silverfish, daddy long legs, and those things with a million legs scurrying across the wall, ewwww. Women, it is okay to work, and get your own, hell it's a necessity so that some dude can't put you out on your ass.
Here is my problem, these women, they wanna fight, cuss, and abuse a man. They wanna tell him he can't see his kids, they wanna emasculate him, they are salacious women but wanna act pure, they hide or steal money, they wanna call the cops on the dude (never do this to a black man) they cheat the system (welfare, childcare), they take his last shred of dignity, and mentally beat him into submission. Through all of that, everyone says to the man, "yo don't leave her", "work it out for the kids", "what about the kids", "what is she gonna do without you?"
First, if this was a woman going through the above situation, we would have her set up in a shelter, she would get assistance, her momma would come save her, her girlfriends would tell her fuck that faggot, he ain't shit, leave him girl, we got you. Oh and she(cause I have done it) would send the goons to go see dude. Her brothers or cousins would roll up on dude so quick and.......gotta love that kind of family.
Secondly, she should of thought about all of that when she was trying to stab her dude or trying to get him arrested on false charges. Sweetheart, you living off that drug money but when you found out he was messing with Shaniqua, then you wanna call the cops and say he selling drugs. You are taking the food out of your child's mouth to spite this guy because he has moved on. Crazy, but I digress.
Third, the guy would be prosecuted by the STATE for laying hands on the woman. Even if she tries to recant, the state is like nope, we saw the evidence, we bringing charges anyway. Now you crying and carrying on because they locked up Kareem.
Fourth, why are you fighting a dude. I am 4'11" and 228, unless the guy I am messing with is 4'9" and 105lbs and 14yrs old, there is no way in hell I am beating him. Look I like a big dude, so I'm not gonna try him. Bottom line, you don't fight a man (see Rhianna), all that slapping him, hitting him and pushing him will not always work in your favor. You will catch him one good time and he will forget where he is, black out, and rock your bells. Then you're gushing blood, stitches involved, kids crying because they woke up and heard the commotion. We physically can not, you hear me, can not beat a man. I don't care if you are Laila Ali, you're not winning so cut it out.
Fifth, I don't want some dude to effeminate me so I will not emasculate him. I know my role, I like it. I am the woman and will be treated as such. He is the man and I will treat him as one. We both wear the pants except mine are tight, ya dig.
Where is the equality, where is the justice? If you wanna be treated equal, then whatever happens to a man should happen to a woman in the exact same situation to the fullest extent of state law, street law, or family law. I'm out
No comments:
Post a Comment