Friday, September 10, 2010

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly


Phuck you for being mad I didn't put up a PPP last Friday. Man, it was labor day weekend and I checked out mentally that Thursday. Can I get a break??? Sheesh!


Phuck High School and their applications and interviews. This is not college.


Phuck High School admission tests, damn aren't these kids pressured enough.


Phuck this freaky weather we are having. Wednesday it was 90 degrees, come on, just get cold already.


Phuck my fridge for dying on me. I had to spend money I didn't have to get a new.


Phuck robbing Peter to pay Paul. Next time, I'm going to stab Peter and beat Paul with my bare hands.


Phuck women who scream equality but then want preferential treatment (blog to follow).


Phuck the four generations of Precious's and eating crabs on the porch. There were so many flies, I thought the world was coming to an end. Then I remembered, it was Locus Bugs in the Bible.


Phuck me for forgetting to renew my warranty with Geek Squad.


Phuck everyone who thought I was on Facebook ending a friendship with someone. I was talking about my fridge. I am the Gooch, I have no problem telling an actual person to Phuck off forever.


Phuck TNS Inc for having me sit down there and spin in my chair for 3 hours. Just wait Mighty Mouse, you will have a Helpdesk ticket and I shall ignore it.


Phuck TNS Inc/Mighty Mouse for keeping me in a department where I didn't have to think.


Phuck being tired because I actually have to use my brain at work. I am beat which is why I haven't blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment