
Phuck Kmart. I haven't shopped there since 2000 because the evolution of Walmart came to Philly and it was on. Then Target killed them both for a while. Now I'm not saying phuck Kmart over other stores, I'm just saying phuck Kmart and Kmart knows why.
Phuck living where I live. I have to call PECO and Comcast to make sure the Precious Clan is not trying to steal my stuff.
Phuck mice. Bastards and its all Precious Clan fault for having three cats and a dog. Now I have mice. Its cool, Imma set this place a blaze if DMC can't find me a house in the next few weeks.
Phuck government officials who are lazy. Not all of yall are, but the ones that are, phuck you.
Phuck J.Ford for not getting our walking/running schedule together. Next week I will be there with or without you.
Phuck D'Shay School of Dance for moving up 75th and Haverford. My kid can not get to ballet by herself for a 5pm class. Damn and she is really good at it. Oh well, on to tennis.
Phuck St. Joe's Prep for charging $475 for a prep classes to help the kids who will need to take entrance and scholarship tests.
Phuck me for loving my job and realizing that I am going to make a serious career change. I think the legacy of MSI will live on.
Phuck me for having a mental block about calculus.
Phuck Oldest Brother for saying "I can do it." I can do it, but can i do it well.
Phuck me for racist. I need a calculus tutor that speaks American. Yes American, not English. I want to be able to understand you Apu, Li, or Adebamgbe. Ooh that was bad..so what.
Phuck not being able to sleep at night. I have to actually think at work, this broken sleep is gonna get me fired and I can not continue to drink 2-3 20oz cups of coffee.
Phuck TNS Inc for not having me as an exempt employee. Glad I checked because next week, I would not have a paycheck. The keeper of time said that I have been out, unscheduled for the last two weeks. Dickhead, I'm exempt, I clock in-NO MORE.
No comments:
Post a Comment