Friday, August 13, 2010

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly


Phuck Mighty Mouse for trying to tarnish my name at TNS Inc. It didn't work faggot, dude still thought I was the bee knees and he realized that your just a pussy who can't deal with a woman who doesn't want you and will not lick the bottom of your ran down Stacy Adams.


Phuck TNS Inc for not wanting to pay me for a job that they are hounding, and I do mean hounding me. Calling my phone two-three times a day. I mean in the words of Double XX Posse "I'm not gone be able to do!" For real, get off my cooch if you're not gonna pony up the cash. If you do, then climb aboard and let me give you the ride of your life.


Phuck you for thinking anyone cares that you don't like a fat chick. Everyone has a preference, that's yours. You don't have to bring it up constantly, its cool homeboy. I mean hey, I think you are ugly and I do mean ugly....I don't like ugly, I don't do ugly but you don't hear me every five minutes mentioning it. I can lose wait but you can never change that mug.


Phuck September 1, 2010. I am not ready or prepared for the first day of school. I got the memo but that doesn't mean I am happy about it or have the money to fulfill my obligations. Damn can we push it back....oh wait, the 13yr old would die in a fire if they did that, oh well.


Phuck having the moody blues. I sat around trying to keep from balling yesterday (yes frost, I was almost in tears when you hugged me hello). Where is the Prozac????


Phuck taking pictures at work of my friends cleavage and sending them around to the guys I know for giggles. She is a wild broad and apparently I have a problem because I took the picture (If you want them, text/email me, Hahahahahaa!)


Phuck me for not handling this blog properly and not creating the new I promised like 9 of my readers. Don't fret my pet, TNS Inc is coming soon to a theatre near you. And by soon I mean tonight/tomorrow.


Phuck sitting here typing this blog at 8:22am when clearly I coulda been at work by now. But, I gagged my readers last week, I wont do that again. Besides, phuck TNS Inc.


Phuck people who say over and over again, "don't bitch about your job because you could be unemployed!" Dig this, before the economy went to Hell in a Betsy Johnson Handbag, there were always the possibilities of terminations, lay offs, downsizing, or whatever.


Phuck me for not following up with CCP so I could get these 6 credits real quick and transfer to University of Pennsylvania. My bad, its been a rough few weeks.


Phuck me for being involved. It seems that all those guys I dated (some for the long haul) never really mattered because I have never been so turned around, upside and messed up about anyone.


Phuck August 14, 2010 because its my brother's birthday and I wont be able to go to NC make him a lasagna and chocolate cake. Which leads to.....


Phuck my finances, I have to do better. Which is why I am not taking some lateral position at TNS Inc. Phuck TNS Inc!


Phuck all four generations of Precious who lives below me. I came home and those fat phucks were all over the porch breathing heavy, bbq on the sidewalk. I live in a really nice brownstone with working people and students on my block. Because of said phucked up finances, I cant move.


Phuck pride. Naw, not really. I need to move. I could probably stay with some folks but Ive been on my own from 18-20 and 22-present. In the words of NJ Bap "I can't!"


1 comment:

  1. I hear you Sunny. I like all chicks. Even the ugly ones! Shit, they need love too! But Phuck niccas who all picky about a good chick. If she good to you, hold on. Trust me! Besides, I hear fat chicks give the best head. Mostly because they are hungry!
    Phuck being miserable! I gave up on that shit! Life is what it is, ya dig? I refuse to be held hostage as a victim of my circumstances. I will do better. It will just take a little time to get there. So, I'm on my way to better. Phuck you I you ain' t going my way!
    Phuck what everyone else say. You my girl Sunny! Phuck them assholes who try and keep a good chick down. We will survive!

    ReplyDelete