
Sorry I'm late with this post but I will get right into why it went down this way:
Phuck Verizon for turning off my Internet
Phuck me for not realizing I owed Verizon $243.56 for Internet and Phone service
Phuck Verizon for letting me get four months behind and not dropping a line
Phuck getting your nails done, the polish chips to quickly and I refuse to walk around with that dirty girl look. Secretly imma miss it.
Phuck budgets and not having enough money to allow my 13yr old to stay at her "job."
Phuck Sprint for not saying their in-house tech support stops at 6pm
Phuck having all these creative juices and not being able to put them down because I was internetcapcitated. Did I say phuck Verizon.....
Phuck Websense for blocking Blogger at work. I don't care if I cant get on Facebook but I need to get on Blogger.
Phuck the VP's and Directors at my job who caused the blockage of Blogger because they were too busy on Facebook and not balancing budgets and bringing in new business.
Phuck Steez for saying I was thwarted after the Webgate
Phuck being cheap. I really need to upgrade the Beta Max
No comments:
Post a Comment