Saturday, August 14, 2010

Opus - Intermission


While maestro gets ready to conduct her last piece of the Opus, lets all go out to the lobby and have ourselves a snack.






I'm a train wreck in the morning, I'm a bitch in the afternoon, every now and then without warning, I can be mean towards you. You'll never have to question the love I have for you. Ask all my friends, they'll tell ya, you're all I talk about. You lift me, into the sky wont let me fall, just lift me up higher and higher. Naturally I'm mad with you, you mad with me but I say something sweet just to keep you here with me. All the riches baby wont mean anything, all the riches baby wont bring what your love can bring. We've been blessed with a love that's rare, that's why I'm not going no where. This heart, it beats, beats only for you. Soon you invade my sleep and confuse my dreams til my nights is sleepless...I'm stuck on you. So please speak softly or they will hear us.

No comments:

Post a Comment