
Here is the final installment of my Opus. I hope you enjoy it or I hope it rips your heart to shreds and you just want to kill yourself. Maybe run into a burning building and die in a fire, or play in traffic on the boulevard and get hit by the "R" bus.
Why cant you love me for being the kinda woman that want you but don't need you. We're the new face of failure, prettier and younger but not any better off. Not much has changed except how I see him with my heart now my eyes don’t see the same. I couldn’t let you walk around thinking its alright to let me down. These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there's just to much that time can not erase. It ain't worth it, my love you don't deserve it. If you take it you can dish you can serve it, but when the tables turn on you then I'm WRONG. I didn't believe in magic until I watched you disappear. I can't say that I'm sad to see you go, cause I'm not.
Maybe if my heart stops beating, it won't hurt this much. After being chased, I've been dismissed. You have managed to change me from a woman of substance to this!
No comments:
Post a Comment