
Okay, I need to jump right into this. Where is the justice, where is the uprising, the artists speaking out and protesting? I get it, you're like Sunny what are you talking about? A friend (really) of mine posted a YouTube video on Facebook** that showed Brian Pumper (porn star) as a now turned rap artist. The lyrics, the beats, the video, the costumes, the video Ho's, it was all garbage. I don't wanna insult garbage, garbage was once food or a term paper, all garbage isn't waste. This mess, it is waste. It is raw sewage, septic system, diaper pail with a hint of bacteria vaginosis.
All these actors talk smack and protest on E! or Access Hollywood about the "rapper turned actor" ruining the art. They state they don't know the craft and have no real talent.
So where are the rappers at with the same gumption about this cakeboy who sounds like 50cent but looks like Lloyd Banks.
Maybe they rappers are like whatever, this dude is no one lyrically and his music will get him no where, he should stick to pornography. I get that but with that same attitude, isn't that why we have the Drakes, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane, Jeezy's (yeah I said it) of the World.
I do not have a poetic/lyrical bone in my body and I'm insulted. I feel like anyone who invests their time and life and have that skill, should be also. No, not insulted, outraged.
This assfucker (literally) is no better than the names I mentioned above.
IT'S OFFICIAL: ANYONE CAN BE A RAPPER
I also need to buy some Johnson and Johnson stock because they way the porn industry and Tyler Perry uses baby oil in these movies....gimme some of that clear gold.
**Stay tuned for part two: Faceless book
No comments:
Post a Comment