
On this lovely saturday morning, I started cleaning the "fancy pigpen." Whats the fancy pigpen, well its my apt/house. I live in a split level quadplex with a full upstairs and a full flight of steps to go with it (you would think i would be skinny but ehhh, im not). Its a really huge brownstone with a lawn and backyard. I have all the fancy stuff up in my house however, its in North Philly. Thus the name Fancy Pigpen. Currently I am motivated to clean, so while the getting is good, I need to do it. With that being said (dont you hate that phrase), I will get down to the brass tax.
I love me, not like how people say they love themselves because they are trying to convince themselves and everyone around them, but I mean seriously. Right now there are a few things that people want me to attend, be apart of, or go with. I say NAY. Im tired and I dont wanna end up like J.Ford (kidding dude, but seriously you need a vacation/a few rounds in the ring/a few rounds in the sack). I just came off a hectic and horrific school year with the 13yr old (7th grade is the devil), a spectacular ballet recital that left me broke as a joke with a serious habit for cooked up coke (channeling Johnny Cochran). I dont want to do anything. Does that make me lame, no. I don't need anyone to entertain me, hell I dont wanna be entertained. I just wanna clean the fancy pigpen and eat a bowl of oodles and noodles (no worries, i use ms dash instead of that salt packet they give you) and watch all these DVD's I bought and never watched because I was too busy doing everything else.
Okay now that I have rambled on and on, and never made my point. Well here it is, one monkey doesnt stop a show. The text messages, phone calls, and facebook e-vites must cease and desist. I dont wanna go, dont ask me why or am I sure. This is my house, i'll disconnect the cable and turn the lights out. So people go and have fun. Believe me, I wont feel some type of way like other's who were left out of previous events, shindigs, or social gatherings. I am fine and it's nothing against your person. It's just personal for me.
I understand. Sometimes you need some "me" time to yourself. Process shit. Decompress. Let some things decompose. I hope that people don't take that personal. If they do..... Oh well. Maybe they need some me time to themselves. As far as me needing that vacation; you probably right. With my life right now, who knows which way is up? I don't. But hey, I'm trying a new approach. We shall see what comes of it. As for that roll in the sack........... All I feel like doing these days is phucking! It seems to pass the time and if it is good that's even better! So, you know............ I've gotta strong back! :) I'll holla. Be good.
ReplyDelete