
Phuck the first of the month. Paying bills is overrated.
Phuck being a responsible adult. I wanna spend my check on movie tickets, sneakers, and a trip to Ocean City MD.
Phuck James Cameron again. Because of this douchebag Avatar came out on July 1st which was also the same week as Eclipse. Phuck you James Cameron with a plunger.
Phuck Mother Nature and her bipolar attitude. How dare you take away the mild weather and bring back that jungle swamp heat during the weeking.
Phuck Dunkin Donuts on Broad and Allegheny, that coffee coolatta was all ice. We didnt ask for a snow cone you phuckers.
Phuck feelings and those who can't recognize my agony.
Phuck CCP for not accepting checks and forcing me to get a $3 money order so I can get my transcript to send to Penn.
Phuck the illegal immigrants who took all the under the table jobs. Give me a weedwacker, I'll learn how to landscape too.
Phuck bht, yu, yhu, erk, bby, and so many other "words" these kids use. I would type more but I feel my brain cells dying for every "word" I type.
Phuck riding the crimson wave while a heat wave is a brewing.
Phuck BP and the token black guy for doing those claims commercials
Phuck Notorious. That movie really sucked.
Phuck job security, give me more pay, I'll take my chances.
Phuck Champs for charging $10 to see UFC 116, that fight isnt even worth it.
Phuck Child Labor Laws. I see no harm in the 13yr old working. I am about to send her to Taiwan and make some Nikes.
So let us begin, shall we.........
ReplyDeletePhuck. I'm sorry. One more time with feeling just in case you didn't quite understand. PHUCK!!!!!! Ahhhh. Now that feels better.
Phuck being broke. I've got shit I want to do. This broke shit is in the way!
Phuck gas prices with an extra Phuck you shout out going to BP. Filling my car with petro (mid grade at that) is part why I'm broke! BP. Well, y'all just a bunch of Richard Craniums out there!
Shit, I need to say it again. Excuse me. !!!!!!PHUUUCCCKKK!!!!!! I gotta feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of that the next few weeks. Must say that I enjoy phucking! I'm funny. No I'm not. Ain't nothing funny about Phucking! Got it? Good. Now where was I........
Phuck the news. Ain't nothing ever good on that shit. They say shit just to make me say, "What the phuck is this world coming to?" only to be answered by "The End"
Phuck dumb little kids. Not like the notorious Father Flannigan or anything. I mean to say smack them with the dictionary over and over again until they get some sense. Or a little knowledge. Preferably both. A man can dream. Can't he?
No! He can't! Phuck dreams! They ain't shit but precursors to disappointment! I'm tired of being disappointed. I'm living life one day at a time and to the fullest! So with that being said.......
Phuck disappointment! With King Kong's cock!
Phuck feelings. I'm tired of mine being hurt. Being understanding and all of that other shit is nice when it matters. In my case, I guess it phucking don't. Wonder what would happen if I became a real "man"?
Phuck "real men"! Let me tell you a little secret. Come closer. I want you to feel this. THEY AIN'T GOT SHIT ON ME! And that's Phucking understating the matter in my opinion. I ain't perfect by no means. Never claimed to be. But I know you don't find much better than this. Good conversation? Check. Easy on the eyes? Check. Good time in the sack? Check. Will love you through thick an thin? Good and bad? Up or down? Left and right? A little or a lot? Phucking check! You find a better one and we can compare notes!
On that letter I'm the phuck outta here! Til' next week people..... Phuck happily!
"Notorious" was pretty terrible. I was SO disappointed. Dah well...at least the soundtrack was good!
ReplyDelete