
One of the worst feelings in the world is not being able to address an issue at the moment of discovery. To sit and idle while these thoughts are festering in my brain and now rotting my insides (literally, I puked twice) is not productive.
The pain I am experiencing is something that I have not felt in over ten years. I am sick, so sick. I am a petty human being, really petty. If left to my own devices, I will do something destructive that has the potential to hurt me but it will hurt you a whole lot more. I mean the pain they will experience will be of epic proportions, probably enough to make the other person lay their hands on me and cause bodily harm, so be it.
This is not a rant, and it damn sure isnt sunny. I am raving lunatic ready to bring this person down to their knees and leave them a quivering mess in their own bowels.
There isnt much more I can say or do, so I wait. I will wait until the time is upon me and then I shall pounce. They wont see it coming, the strong/small move quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment