
Whose dick you sucking?
Don't call me with that bullshit, alright
You lying, you lying to me, Di
Yeah exactly
Whose dick you sucking? C'mon Di*, I just heard some shit about you, some foul shit. The fuck is the deal?
Suck my fucking dick you bitchass nigga! I don't..
No you explain it to me bitch. You know what I'm talking about.
I don't know nobody up here! I don't fuck with nobody up here and I ain't been fucking with nobody up here! I don't know nobody in fucking Yonkers!
Lying ass bitch. You ain't shit. Do I got to holla his name too?
Who the fuck is he!?
Bitch you fuckin up(him)!
Yo X said it best when he wrote this. Why must we play this games? Why couldn't you be honest, well as far as honesty will allow considering the dynamic. Deflection and Familiarity is a mother fucker. All this time I thought it was Di* but really it was she who was a lot closer and lives in Philly. I blame myself for being naive and thinking, well you told me all of this, why lie about that. Especially when I asked and gave you a pass to admit but instead you chose to omit. Since I am not a bigger person (I use the excuse of being 4'11" but clearly that isnt the reason), I will not rise above any of this or take the high road. Frances Farmer will have her revenge on Philly.
No comments:
Post a Comment