
Phuck indifference. I would rather you say you hate me than feel indifferent towards me.
Phuck Stringer Bell. No not the actor but to all you people who like to string all those other people along. You know you dont want her/him. You know they arent you friend, hell you dont even really like them but you keep them along just incase the one you want doesnt come through. With that being said....
Phuck selfish people. You are emotional hoarders and you want all the friends, all the love but when I ask for a small piece in return, you lock down like a prison riot at CFCF.
Phuck vacationers. Not really, I'm just jealous I didnt go on one this year. But 2011, its on seƱor, its on.
Phuck loyalty. Its overrated and most people confuse loyalty with longevity.
Phuck lane switchers. Know your place and know when to fall back. Stay in your lane or you will get run over.
Phuck maintenance. Yes it is what keeps the car running and giving it a longer life span but sometimes paying that $30 for an oil change sucks.
Phuck BP for not paying those claims as promised. You lied. Wait why am i acting surprised. Ill move on.
Phuck Sprint for letting my 13yr old watch $40 worth of movies and videos. I keep telling these jerks that the primary line is the only line that should be downloading anything. Ugh Sprint can be such a "irk box" (thats for Cara).
Lol, you know I read the beginning and thought "Oh goodness. She's fussing about Idris Elba again." We both know he's SUPER fine, and just generally blameless for any wrongdoing. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI feel you though, we all have those days where EVERYTHING is an "irk box." Pandora was pissing me off this morning, choosing to play crap song after crap song. It's ok to vent, Chica!