
Okay today was a day where I couldnt focus to save my life. My mind was racing, I couldnt think straight. Where was my Rx(prescription) of Focusyn. I felt like I had ADHD while smoking crack however, I dont have that and havent done that. So let me get into this...
The following names are associated with deceit, treachery, and overall degenerate human beings...............................................................................................................................................
Listened to Mel Gibson rant,,, all i can say is "dysfunctional cunt" Thank you Mel for introducing me into a new term. But it serves him right for marrying a russian prostitute and leaving his good Catholic Wife....kidding. Mel is a dick, funny, but a dick.
Paying bills does not make you grown...it just means you have responsibility as an adult. The rich and wealthy have to pay bills, theirs are just bigger than ours. If you read my blog you know how I feel about the word grown...so I will move on.
Oh and lets get into deceit. Oh wait, its called omission not deceit. No one is lying to you they just omitted some minor details which are clearly major. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. When the gander isn't told and the gander finds out, the goose will get its eyes pecked out.
Sometimes we miss what is right in front of us. We think that whatever is going on with that chick/dude over there, that shipped has left the dock and sailed away. But you know who didnt get on that booze cruise...that other chick/dude. So as we wave bon voyage to a past love, the new lust is standing on the dock, watching, waiting, and lurking. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work is a place to go to do a job to get a check. That's it. It's not the place for facebook wars, hook ups in empty offices, tweeting that you are bored at work, or arguing with the cell phone company about overages.
Whatever happened to Baby Jane? Thats a great movie. I like old movies, they have substance.
If they keep remaking old movies, doing prequels and really lame sequels....where is the original story line. Where are the writers?
It rained today, no it was a torrential downpour. I rolled up my pants to keep them from getting wet but I wore my good shoes. They filled with water, the patent leather Kenneth Cole maryjane stretched and stretched with each foot step across the parking lot. My shoes are ruined. I would have rather had on wet pant than ruined my shoes. Imma miss my shoes.
George Steinbrenner died. Costanza where is my calzone.
Being a single girl for over 5 years makes you unforgiving, uncompromising, petty and an asshole. If you know me, have tried to "hit" on me, you'll agree with this statement wholeheartedly. "This my house, I'll disconnect the cable and turn the lights out".
I made deviled eggs, fried chicken wings, butter noodles for dinner. Even my meal is scattered. Time to crack open that bottle of wine and settle down. The ADHD is getting to me.
Precious and her Precious family moved in downstairs. It was like looking at Precious as a teen, as a middle aged woman, as an elderly woman, and as an aunt. I dont know how old are aunts anyway. Serious, that movie and retail stores made it seem like morbid obesity spits hot fire.
Where are the names, You tell me. Whose name is synonomous with deceit, treachery, disgust, and malice? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment