
Phuck not having a four day work week every week. I need a schedule like that in my life, like Now. Not now, but right now.
Phuck everyone who has nigger ears and can't appreciate some good music no matter the color
Phuck vacation. I was off for an entire week and accomplished NADA.
Phuck this heat wave. I am tired of this snatch back ponytail, yeah I said it. I AM SICK OF MY PONYTAIL.
Phuck Sprint for not offering up another smart phone for free. My contract was up in April. I want a HTC or Blackberry. Sprint stop being cheap and offering bootleg versions of a smartphone.
Phuck me for starting like four blogs in my head but cant remember any of them because people keep doing something more idiotic than they did the first time so I cant get me thoughts together.
Phuck my sofa for being made of such a hot material, and it's not leather. Next sofa set I buy will be microfiber or cashmere.
Phuck having a freezer full of food but cant cook it because its too hot.
Phuck me for spending all my money on groceries that I cant cook. Again, its too hot so now I don’t have any “order out” money.
Phuck Golf Corp Sports Center on City Ave for allowing the cages to become defunct.
Phuck facebook gangsters. Are you really arguing back and forth on facebook over someone elses status and that person isn't even involved. I mean really, its up to 64 comments as of 9:02am.
Phuck trying to take my King. My teacher who took my knight, both rooks, the queen, the bishop, and finally I had not place to go. I was double teamed. I'd rather lay it down than let you snatch it and do a happy dance. FOH
Phuck me for taking so long to learn to play Chess. What the hell was I afraid of????
Phuck me for not posting this blog last night at 1am when I was up. I mean it was already done, so now I am late to work...AGAIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment