
People, stop being so damn sensitive. Everyone wants to claim that adulthood. They wanna say, I'm not a dickhead I know what I'm doing. Well if that is the case, what I say or anyone else shouldn't matter. If someone says, they are okay or fine then maybe, just maybe they really are..did you ever think of that genius. Damn where is Carly Simon, this song is not about you(I like Carly Simon). Then again, maybe they aren't okay or fine, so the fuck what, did you ever think outside of your mind they just don't wanna discuss it with YOU. What gives you the right to infringe upon their mind, kill yourself with that.
With sensitivity comes defense. Why, I'll tell you why. The sensitive person is feeling attacked. They have this overwhelming feeling that YOU were to put them down, make them feel stupid, "chump them" if you will. This is all in their mind and was created out of their own insecurity. No one can make you look stupid, you probably already are or did something on your own to make you appear stupid. I am guilty of saying, damn I'm stupid or an idiot...because I did it. I was the creator of said half-witted thoughts or ventures.
I also wonder if sensitivity is brought upon some other more malicious avenue. I wonder if they are sensitive out of guilt for doing some ill will towards their fellow man. Are you being overly sensitive trying to find out what's wrong with the other person because you have done something wrong and you are secretly thinking "Oh my hell, they found out!!!"
Maybe it's a little piece of all of it. I would just rather the person not speak the words into existence then get really pissed off when I tell them they should cease to exist if that is how they really think.
I am not here to tell someone how to think or feel, but if you bring it to me, be prepared for criticism. I do not like criticism even if its constructive, that's why I don't share everything with everyone. Maybe more should think on that same level or maybe not...Hell what do I really know. I'm just another human being walking on this planet trying to figure it all out for me and my family.
Maybe it's a little piece of all of it. I would just rather the person not speak the words into existence then get really pissed off when I tell them they should cease to exist if that is how they really think.
I am not here to tell someone how to think or feel, but if you bring it to me, be prepared for criticism. I do not like criticism even if its constructive, that's why I don't share everything with everyone. Maybe more should think on that same level or maybe not...Hell what do I really know. I'm just another human being walking on this planet trying to figure it all out for me and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment