
I don’t have any written talent. I don’t write poetry, lyrics, or haiku's but I enjoy the words of other people that were composed through song. Here is my opus, containing lyrics from those songs:
This chemistry with you and me, I wanna share with everyone. I said I’d never let nobody get close to me, I said I needed, needed to be free. He has no idea how I feel inside, so I go on with my foolish pride. It was a moment of honesty, someone gotta take the lead. So many days I’ve thought of you, it’s about time you knew the truth. I’ll be sitting on the stairway til a quarter til two, with nothing to do, baby but twiddle my thumbs and think. And maybe too, if you would believe, you too might be, over joyed, over loved, over me. My soul cries, my heaving heart is full of pain when we’re apart. I remember you and I walking through the park at night. And I think, can this be right or should we be friends. I get lonely sometimes and I’m mixed up again. All the stupid things I do, have no reflection on how I feel about you. We laughed, we laughed, we loved love.
I ain't trying to run your life, but I want you to do what’s right. I’ll be your bridge over troubled waters. Only you came when I needed a friend, believed in me through thick and thin. Touching holding is all really wanna do, day and night I just can’t get enough. Hold my hand, feel the touch, of your body cling to mine. So come get this body that loves you, oh how my heart loves you. I still remember every night in your basement, there in the dark we’d make love. It’s a midsummer night hour and I’m think about you , babe, wanting you. It's all I ever wanna feel, it's all I ever wanna feel, to be without it, it's too much. If it's alright, gonna take you in the room suga' , lock you up in love for days. Baby slow down, just take your time, we gone be here for a while, Okay!
I ain't trying to run your life, but I want you to do what’s right. I’ll be your bridge over troubled waters. Only you came when I needed a friend, believed in me through thick and thin. Touching holding is all really wanna do, day and night I just can’t get enough. Hold my hand, feel the touch, of your body cling to mine. So come get this body that loves you, oh how my heart loves you. I still remember every night in your basement, there in the dark we’d make love. It’s a midsummer night hour and I’m think about you , babe, wanting you. It's all I ever wanna feel, it's all I ever wanna feel, to be without it, it's too much. If it's alright, gonna take you in the room suga' , lock you up in love for days. Baby slow down, just take your time, we gone be here for a while, Okay!
No comments:
Post a Comment