Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Longevity versus Loyalty


Why do people have this inherent need to be loyalty to someone because they've known them for so long? Just because they have been your friend for ten years, doesn't mean they are a good friend or good for you. It's okay to let go, don't be afraid, you will make more friends or maybe you wont but who cares, you do not need that toxicity in your life.
I dont know basketball but I will say this, Lebron left Cleveland, oh their panties were in a bunch. How could he leave, he has been with us for 8? years and yada yada yada. Lebron left for greener pasteur's (hopefully) you know, he wanted something more, something bigger.
Friends grow apart, because as we grow we change and things we like at 27 we no longer like at 34, it happens. What you deem as exciting the other person is like, ehh I'm off that. Now i'm not saying you arent friend anymore because you dont like the same things, but when you start to talk to this person less and less, or you say im not confiding in THEM, its a problem. MOVE ON!

This got me thinking, maybe this is why women are such lesbians. No I dont mean lesbian like homosexual, I mean women have these dykish ways like, she is MINE. She can not be friends with anyone else and if she does, the other woman gets all pissed off. They act like they are 9 years old, "she was my friend first!" Excuse me, did you as a woman, just lay claim to another woman that your aren't fucking. You may not be a dyke but damn you have some dyke tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment