Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A mind of its own???



YAY, I learned how to blog from work. If it comes out jacked up, im sorry. Oh and I put a picture up but there is a chance it may not come through, you know how work filters stuff, damn you WEBSENSE. Let me start by saying, I love my iPod aka Poddy. He is the best investment I made since buying a new PC. I have driven half way to work and realized I left Poddy at home so you know what I, errrrrrrr double back and went and got him. Yes my job is full of monkeys and sometimes you need to drown people out. But mostly I need him because music heals my soul. Music is my Ecstasy (E-Pill). What ever I am feeling the music enhances it three times over.
So I am sad, yes sad. I am not in my feelings or "in my bag", or feeling some type of way, I am just sad. Apparently Poddy is feeling the sadness too. Yesterday he was playing artists back to back like it was double play Tuesday on WDAS 105.3 FM and it was Monday and the selection was on shuffle, where the fuck was the shuffling. So i said "fuck me" out loud like a do at work, a lot (one day imma get fired for doing that) and decided to re-shuffle the music again. The very first song that came on was a song that was titled with his name. Ilgk, im sick. Turned off the pod and asked my homie Nino (see his blog at http://worldlyweighs.wordpress.com/) for some the Tasty CD because NJ Bap said it should help me with my feelings. Nino can get all the music and send you an entire cd in like 5 minutes (secretly i call him DJ Request, hmmm guess its not a secret anymore). Where was I, oh yeah, so clearly I am not making this up but has my iPod synchronized my emotions and not just iTunes.
Today, it is playing nothing but slow songs...okay not nothing but I'm on song 55 of 8890 and out of the 55 it played, only 7 were like rock/rap/pop. If I reshuffle, will it just keep going back to these smooth groove tunes or will it man up and play some Red Cafe or Coldplay.....or maybe I just need to (wo)man up.

No comments:

Post a Comment