Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just Do It


Just came in from walking four miles. Trying to get this weight off me and my pressure down. I do not want to have a heart attack at 35. While walking I was thinking, and walking and thinking some more. I have come to the conclusion that with my strong constitution and mental convictions(thanks King Inspiration) I am destined to stay single. Don't get me wrong, I was quitting at 35 anyway but I realized that the male I need must know who he is first. If not, he will not recognize my strength, loyalty, beauty, achievements, aspirations, assertion, and intelligence. He will only see me as a threat. I will be labeled as a cold hearted aggressive harpie cunt who just wants to take him down at the knees. He will become defensive and belligerent. I too will then go into attack mode and hit him with the southern praying mantis (sorry was watching kung fu at 3:44am because I dont sleep anymore).

So check this mess out:
Now by no means am I a small girl, well yeah i am in stature but not by width. But these heifers have got to stop. I mean look I dig you think its cute to have your breasts out with all those stretch marks on your cleavage looking like freddy kruegers skin and you wanna wear tights with gladiator sandals but come on. No one and I mean no one looks good at a size 26 unless you are like 8 feet tall. See Monique and her fat non funny ass started this "say it loud, we fat and we proud" but Precious aka "Insert African/Jake name here" took the cake. Now all these women and young women are engorging themselves more and saying yes the fatter the better, I too can win an Oscar. Yo stop, just stop. That fat girl complex is why society and office chairs are broken. You cant possibly believe that lace tights and that lion's mane you call hair, and a too small top on with a big belt is attractive. Well yeah it is, to the dudes who say, damn she got a fat girl complex, she will suck the skin off my dick, you know they freaks. No not freaks, desperate to be loved and wanted. Damn your parents shoulda hugged you and sent you to Jenny Craig.
It sounds like I'm just being mean...I say nay. I am just tired of walking around the streets of Philadelphia smelling burnt bacon and realizing its some chicks thighs rubbing together because she is fat as hell. I'm tired of seeing the back of your black thighs and right under your ass cheeks. I didnt really have a point, I kinda made one in the first part of this blog...now im just ranting. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment