Friday, June 25, 2010

Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly


Phuck my director for allowing my supervisor to resign and not fire him. Look how he left you stuck on such short notice.

Phuck my supervisor for still riding our coat tails even though he is leaving next week.

Phuck parents who are raising their kids to be phuck ups like themselves. My boy Steez knows, that Animal Farm nonsense is for the birds. Break the cycle people, break the phucking cycle.

Phuck June 25, 2010 which is the anniversary of MJ death. Yeah you can feel about him however you want but I liked him and his music was awesome.

Phuck this summer heat wave we are having and all these chicks got their feet out. Yall need to contact the NJ Bap and she will direct you to coolest nailery.

Phuck Nikki Minaj for beefing with Lil Kim.

Phuck dirty clothes. I have to do laundry this weekend because I didn’t do it last weekend and now its like two weeks worth of clothes. Well actually three because the 13yr old changes her clothes constantly.

Phuck adults who continue to talk in Text or Teen. Do not say ARD or Irk Box.
Phuck people who say LIBERRY. A lieberry is fruit who tries to pass itself off as a vegetable. Kidding-a little, seriously, cut it out.

Phuck the Samsung Rant.
Phuck sitting here like I don’t have a job and would rather write this blog than go to work.

3 comments:

  1. Phuck this week yo. The whole fucking week. Damn it to hell! This phucking week has blown ass chunks all over everywhere!

    I agree, Phuck this heatwave. I don't like to phucking sweat when I am just phucking sitting there watching television or some shit.

    Phuck training. I hate phucking training! I've been doing trainings all week and it phucking sucks having people just sit there and look at you lime they retarded and nodding their phucking heads cause they really don't want to hear that shit. They just want to phucking work. Phuckers.

    Phuck beefing with your friends over nonsense. Has phucking ruined my week.

    Phuck caring. What the phuck do you get in return?

    Phuck houses without air conditioners. Namely mine! What the phuck!

    Phuck everyone and everything! Yeah, I said it. It's just how I phucking feel right now. What? You think ya shit more John blaze than me? Phuck outta here! I spit hot fire!

    I'm phucking feeling the phuck you song by Black Sheep. Think I need to make a ring tone outta that!

    I wanna phuck you by the way. Why? Cause I feel like phucking. How about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! While you're at it, please add adults who speak or text in "text language," to your list. Seriously, if you were born before 1990, words like "l8r," "h8r," and "OMFG" should not even be in your vocabulary! Hearken back to the days of third grade when you had weekly Friday spelling tests (lol, remember that half sheet of paper), and use those vocabulary words. Oh yeah, Sunny, the weekly test was always a "cakewalk." I always got 100%. ;-) Also, thanks for the shout out, Irk Box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK NJ BAP with the daily dictionary.com word, YAY
    Jamal, you need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete