
Welcome to the 1st of many Phuck 'em Phridays in Philly.
Please feel free to post what you want/wish would just phuck off on this Phriday. No you dont have to be from Philly to post and you dont have to type the word Phuck, unless you want too, then rock out with your cock out(smile). So let me jump right in by saying:
Phuck trying to make people live in the black and white and not the gray.
Phuck my Director who refuses to acknowledge my supervisors imcompetence
Phuck my high blood pressure, I am having a drink tonight
Phuck DVR because I'm to stupid to figure out how to record a season.
Phuck wondering where I’m going to get the money for this advanced summer program for my thirteen year old.
Phuck father's day, hell and mother's day for that matter.
Phuck trying to hold together relationships when I know they are failing. I gotta stop doing that.
Phuck my hair, it’s midlength and shapeless. Old faithful ponytail, here I come.
Phuck acne and its menacing bacteria as it lives on my thirteen year olds forehead.
Phuck Ballet class and Private school, you left me broke and “homeless.”
Phuck James Cameron for ruining the Avatar buzz.
Phuck my Director who refuses to acknowledge my supervisors imcompetence
Phuck my high blood pressure, I am having a drink tonight
Phuck DVR because I'm to stupid to figure out how to record a season.
Phuck wondering where I’m going to get the money for this advanced summer program for my thirteen year old.
Phuck father's day, hell and mother's day for that matter.
Phuck trying to hold together relationships when I know they are failing. I gotta stop doing that.
Phuck my hair, it’s midlength and shapeless. Old faithful ponytail, here I come.
Phuck acne and its menacing bacteria as it lives on my thirteen year olds forehead.
Phuck Ballet class and Private school, you left me broke and “homeless.”
Phuck James Cameron for ruining the Avatar buzz.
Phuck oversleeping and being late for work knowing I have somewhere to be by 7pm.
Yo, phuck this! Phuck it all! I'm sitting in the phucking house all alone with no adult conversation while my man is having a birthday party complete with strippers at my cousins crib. My phucking "wife" is "outside" doing who phucking knows what with who phucking knows who and I'm here with my beautiful daughter who we haven't seen all week, which I'm not complaining about, but this is some phucking bullshit!
ReplyDeletePhuck beepers, phuck hustling for sneakers and car speakers!
Phuck love cause that shit make me more stupid every second of every day!
And last but not least phuck you, you, and you in the front and in the middle and the back! Yo!
Phuck ME!!!! I haven't blogged in a while....
ReplyDelete