
Do i really have to quote DMX again. I mean do I really. You know what, I will because I think some of y'all missed it. "...and if i ever let the words of another nigga bother me, i might as well let the sperm of that other nigga father me!" Change nigga to bitch and we talking about me. What I say does not matter and should not matter to anyone but my thirteen year old. It's a blog, not the NY Times. I mean really its a blog about my thoughts, perceptions, rant, and raves (thus the name). Maybe I should change it to "generalizing my rants, raves, and sunny days?" Ehhhh, no.
Sometimes I get on my soapbox because I'm feeling emotional. Maybe my emotions are fueled by jealously. Yes Sunny's yellow skin does turn green. I will not apologize, what you got that day is what it was, on that day. Today I may be singing a different tune. Even so, deal with it, address it, and move on shall we. Moving on could consist of dancing on my grave and wishing my demise, your call.
Sometimes I get on my soapbox because I'm feeling emotional. Maybe my emotions are fueled by jealously. Yes Sunny's yellow skin does turn green. I will not apologize, what you got that day is what it was, on that day. Today I may be singing a different tune. Even so, deal with it, address it, and move on shall we. Moving on could consist of dancing on my grave and wishing my demise, your call.
I will say this apologies never work which is why I dont say them. Once the words are said, you cant take them back. Even if you apologize, the other person still knows what you said so it a moot point. When the judge says "the jury will disregard that statement." Your Honour, they already heard it and its in the back of their mind. Ticking like a time bomb. BLAOW
No comments:
Post a Comment