Thursday, June 17, 2010

Love still stinks


Why is it okay for everyone in their relationships (especially those with wives, fiancees, or newborn babies) to say hey, let me call Sunny and see if she wanna play second possibly even fifth. Let's face it, if you cheat on her with me, aren't you going to cheat on me with someone else if you aren't already. Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of guys and if I could take about 5% of each one of them, I would have a great man. But unfortunately cloning and stem cell harvesting are not in my budget.

Is there something stamped on my forehead that says "desperately lonely?" I am neither of those things. I enjoy my own company because I am pretty entertaining and television has improved greatly. You know what really gets me, these dudes complain, whine, and, moan about this chick...and yet they still there. Now I'm not saying anything about the dude being there or that his partner is a douche (hell she might be a nice person and maybe he is the douchebag). Where was I, oh yeah, I just want to know why me. It's insulting because if you know me, you know im not "easy sleazy," so why target me? If anything, I am just going to add to your headache by leaving one nagging bitch for the other nagging bitch. I'm too competitive to play second, I want all your attention, and I want your time. This isn't PBS and Barney lied when he said sharing is caring. FOH

No comments:

Post a Comment