Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why does this even exist?


Whatever happened to the grandmother? I mean these newfangled grandmothers, they have on the latest distressed jeans, halter tops, claws they call nails in bright vibrant colors, and they try to date men the same age as their son. What the fuck is going on in the world.


Grandmothers were the ones who saved you from getting your assed kicked by your parents, grandmothers made you pancakes even though she made beef stew for dinner, grandmothers would listen when your mom wouldnt, grandmothers would convince your mother to let you go and let you be free and that you will be alright.


These new grandmothers talk about fucking and sucking like they are 23yrs old. These new grandmothers tell the grandkids they dont have time for them because they have a life. Since when is getting fucked by some young dude a life. These new grandmothers are texting, sexting, taking nasty pictures with their spread love showing, and they are online on webcams, and on facebook talking smack to the other broads on there.


Listen bitch, you are a geriatric woman who is past all point of conceiving a child and the one you conceived is now grown. I am not saying you should be in some rocking chair looking like Whistler's Mother but dammit, I should not see your cleavage and you shouldnt have as many tattoos as Allen Iverson.


My daughter will never experience this because her maternal grandmother passed on in 2003 and her paternal grandmother is one of these newfangled grandmothers.


I wanna give mad props to SimplyMe(check her blog) for letting me using her term "Newfangled Grandmothers" because I just calling them cunts....so thanks Doobie.

I wanna give shout out to my grandmother Marie G. Page who passed on 03/04/10, you were the last of true grandmother.

I wanna give shout out to my mom who passed on 09/07/03, while you were here, u were the best nannie to my daughter and my nephews ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment