Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whatever happened to dry humping a pillow?


The new KIA commercial has a sock monkey (my favorite), a toy robot, a teddy bear, and that prickly rubber cyclops. Well the commercial was on, and i really love a sock monkey (I have one, his name is Beau) oh where was I, oh yeah so the commercial is on, the music is cool. my homie says, i like this commercial but that one toy looks like a dildo. My 13yr old daughter busts out laughing. Now when he said it, I didnt even get a chance to give him that look because I was to caught up in her laughter. That toy is on YO GABBA GABBA...folks you either need to be age 2 or 3 to watch the show or a heavy weed smoker.


Anyway, why did my daughter laugh.....hmmmmmmm. She never saw one, but she obviously knew what it was when he said it. So I ask her, how does she know and etc. She then tells me all about the ways girls can masturbate because they talk about it in school. Folks, i threw in my mouth and swallowed so she would see the ill feeling that had overwhelmed me.


What the fuck the is going on in the world. I remember when masturbation was so evil dirty thing that you should never do. Not that I am getting into what she does or doesnt do, I am just surprised that a bunch of 7th and 8th grade girls spent an entire lunch period talking about this, not once but on several occasions.


PARENTS, TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT SEX. IF YOU DONT, THEY WILL LEARN ABOUT IT AT LUNCH OR RECESS.

1 comment:

  1. Very true! I remember when masterbating was considered an evil thing. I have single handedly(pun intended!)
    tried to change people's view on it since I was twelve years old! It has gotten out of hand however. Sex lessons in the hands of the wrong teacher is just something horrible waiting to happen. Learn your children people!

    ReplyDelete